Monday, November 2, 2015

Why resigned host airline "Koogalim Avia" a week before the disaster

Oleg Armickov, host airline was working in the company, "Koogalim Avia" was announced, and was supposed to
fly to Egypt on Saturday, but he resigned a week of the disaster before because of the insistence and Aldh.oukd work Armickov in this company for two years and a half.

Said Armickov in the program "say and offer" on the channel "NTV" Russian: "I knew all the crew members, and I knew the plane was flown on board many times, according to the flight plan I had to travel on October 31 / October to Egypt , but I have one week exactly from the trip before submitted my resignation, for personal reasons, because my father had insisted on the resignation, he saw in a dream of the disaster and saw me on the plane, he told me to resign and insisted on it, and then I resigned. "

He added: "I know the pilots, they had an excellent experience, and I am without any doubt and I fear I will put my life in their hands again."

According to him, he is not afraid of flying, but there is a strong desire to fly, but this

No comments:

Post a Comment